A local body of born-again, baptized believers, placed here, in Rock Branch, to reach this world, but particularly this community for Christ’s kingdom.
A family made up of various ages, backgrounds, incomes, and experiences that takes care of each other emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
A church that is concerned about today’s youth and their families.
A warm, welcoming group that gets excited about new faces.
•That the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testament are inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and they are the Word of God and the Final Authority in faith and conduct. II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21.
• In one God, the Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons and in a threefold relationship, that of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1, Deuteronomy 6:4, Hebrews 11:3, Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14.
• That the Lord Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is the eternal Son of God. Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:35, John 1:1-3.
• That man was created in the image of God. That because of Adam’s sin he is separated from God, dead in sin and unable to save himself. Genesis 1:26-27, Job 33: 4-6, Romans 5: 12.
• That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are freely justified and stand before God accepted in the character and merit of Jesus Christ. Acts 4:12, John 3:14-15, John 11:25, I Peter 1:18-19, 2:24.
• That the Lord Jesus Christ was raised from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God. Luke 24, Ephesians 1:20, Acts 1:9-10, Hebrews 8:1, 10:12.
• In the Personal, Pre-millennial return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth. Acts 1:10-11, Revelation 19:11-16, Revelation 1:7, and Zechariah 14:3-4.
• That God is the Spiritual Father only of those who trust His Son, Jesus Christ, as Savior; that only those saved through faith in Christ are spiritual brothers. Ephesians 2:4-9.
• That Satan is a being, declared in the Scriptures to be the unholy god of this world. II Corinthians 4:3-4.
• In the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life, and the unsaved to judgement and everlasting punishment. Matthew 25:46, John 6:28-29.
a. We believe the souls of the redeemed are, at death, absent from the body and present with the Lord, where in conscious bliss they await the first resurrection when spirit, soul and body are reunited to be glorified forever with the Lord. Luke 23:43, II Corinthians 5:8, Philippians 3:21, I Thessalonians 4:16-17.
b. We believe the souls of unbelievers remain after death in conscious torment until the second resurrection when the body and soul reunited shall appear at the Great White Throne Judgment, and shall be cast into the lake of fire, not to be annihilated, but to suffer everlasting, conscious punishment. Matthew 25: 41-46, Luke 16:19-26, II Thessalonians 1:7-9, Revelation 20: 4-6, 11-15.
• In the abstainment from drinks consumed as beverages, with alcoholic content. Proverbs 20:1.
• That baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the two ordinances to be observed by the local Church. Colossians 2:12, Matthew 3:13-15, I Corinthians 11:23-32.